The caller said he opened his robe, exposing his private parts.
When police approached him, they said he appeared calm.
The Tracy Police Department received 179 calls for service Wednesday. The following is a sample of those calls:
• 2:47 a.m.: A caller on the 1900 block of Gibson Court said someone was at the house again after he was given a trespassing warning Tuesday. An officer told him to leave.
• 7:54 a.m.: A caller on the 100 block of West Clover Road said the tires on his 1999 Chevy Silverado were slashed Tuesday night.
• 10:02 a.m.: A woman at Home Décor Exchange, 133 W. Grant Line Road, said there was a big rig parked in front of her business, and she said she couldn’t get deliveries. The driver of the big rig was given a warning.
• 11:49 a.m.: A man who a caller thought was watching kids from his car on the 200 block of Coronado Way was questioned by police. The caller said the man, in a white Grand Prix, was parked on the block and ducked down when the caller walked by. The man denied that he was looking at kids suspiciously and became uncooperative when an officer talked to him.
• 1:55 p.m.: At the Tracy Police Department, 1000 Civic Center Drive, a woman said someone stole her identity and opened four bank accounts in her name.
• 2:36 p.m.: On the 700 block of Independence Drive, a caller said that a white van appears to be abandoned. The caller said the stereo was ripped out of the van and there was money inside of it. The owner of the van said it broke down and she was waiting for a friend to come and help fix it.
• 2:45 p.m.: A man in lime-green pants who was dancing in the driveway of a vacant house on the 500 block of Jill Drive was questioned by police. An officer found out that he has a mental disability.
• 2:52 p.m.: On the corner of Sixth and School streets, a 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance.
• 2:59 p.m.: A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of grand theft auto at Ninth and East streets. The caller said his brother, the 19-year-old, stole his dad’s car.
• 3:31 p.m.: A caller on the 1500 block of Arrigotti Lane said he thinks his 19-year-old grandson might be growing marijuana in his room. He said the grandson has lights and small plants with seeds. An officer said that while there were a few flower pots, none had marijuana.
• 3:57 p.m.: At Raley’s, 2550 S. Tracy Blvd., a caller said a fire engine hit a parked car.
• 7:14 p.m.: Someone with a warrant for his arrest was taken into custody at gunpoint at Centre Court and Cypress Drives.
• 7:37 p.m.: On the 2200 block of Cooper Road, a caller said a neighbor was beaten up and bleeding from the head.
• 7:51 p.m.: A caller said a man with a red “gangster” hat and a woman were yelling at a 7-year-old girl at Walmart, 3010 W. Grant Line Road. The man and the woman were threatening to hit the girl, the caller said. Police didn’t find the man, woman or girl when they checked.
• 9:09 p.m.: Near Schulte Road and Tracy Boulevard, a 49-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving after an accident.
• 9:13 p.m.: A caller told police about a man in a black shirt and black hat walking near Corral Hollow and Grant Line roads, apparently carrying a rifle and a backpack. Police didn’t find the man that the caller described.
• 10:46 p.m.: On the 400 block of Silvertail Place, a caller arrived home to find the place vandalized and burglarized.
• This column includes a sample of items as reported in the Tracy Police Department dispatcher’s daily log. Additional information is based on reports from officers and other law enforcement agencies. To anonymously report information about a crime: Crime Stoppers, 831-6847.