• Public hearing to consider the allocation of Community Development Block Grant and Home Investment Partnership Program funds for fiscal year 2014-15
• Authorize the establishment of preferential parking on 12th Street and Berverdor Avenue between Mae Avenue and East Street as pilot program
• Accept a report regarding the city’s financial controls and reporting practices
• Consider a request by the City Council to discuss complaints by Brian Van Lehn regarding concerns about noise from the Leprino Foods processing plant at 2401 N. MacArthur Drive.
• Accept the Sidewalk Repair Fiscal Year 2013-1414: Phase 1A and 11th Street sidewalk improvement, completed by Extreme Excavation of Tracy
• Approve professional services agreements with TJKM Transportation Consultants, West Yost and Associates, Storm Water Consulting Inc., CH2MHill and Harris and Associates for completion of various technical analyses related to the industrial development of Interstate 205 parcels