The celebration will include two special assemblies for students featuring video presentations of the school’s history since it was opened in the fall of 1938.
The present school, at the corner of Parker and Eaton avenues, replaced the original Central School built in 1912 on Central Avenue.
At 1:30 p.m., students, staff and visitors will gather on the playground to sing “Happy Birthday” and munch on snacks. Tours will be given to visitors.
For information: Nancy Link, principal, 830-3303.